Welcome to a Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary in combination with my Stamp Set Feature Week One Day Five! Our theme this week is Pile It On! I used the Dragonfly Garden Bundle and lots of layers on the card for today’s Blog Hop:
- Card Base: Misty Moonlight Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer #2: Basic White Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Stamp the sentiment using Misty Moonlight Ink at the bottom right-hand corner. Stamp the small cluster of dragonflies to the left and vertically using Bumblee Ink. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Dandy Garden Designer Paper 4″ x 1″. Glue to card front about 2″ from the bottom.
- Layer #4: Cut two pieces of Dandy Garden Designer Paper to measure 3-1/4″ x 1-1/2″. Glue vertically over Layer #3, leaving 1/4″ between both strips using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Layer #5: Bumblebee Cardstock 2-3/4″ x 2-1/2″. Stamp the dragonfly wings image so that they are going to show as a shadow wider than the dragonfly image. Glue to card front.
- Dragonfly: Stamp the dragonfly image using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Stamp the wings image with Bumblee Ink. Cut with the punch and color the wings with Clear Wink Of Stella. Glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.