Yes, you read that right, I have 2 projects for you today. The new “Petal Cone Die” is so versatile. I played with it a few days ago and came up with these 2 projects all on my own!
The first one is created using one piece of cardstock cut-out of the “Petal Cone Die. I used “Soft Suede Cardstock” and the embossing is completed using the “Square Lattice Impressions Folder.
For the ice cream part I used “Pretty In Pink Cardstock” and once cut out, I used the “Elegant Lines Impressions Folder” to complete the embossing. This really gives the illusion of ice cream swirls doesn’t it? Notice the little strip of paper that I stamped the sentiment on? That is also part of the “Petal Cone Die”, it cuts it all out for you!
This is what the inside looks like:
- Cardstock: Soft Suede, Pretty In Pink, Whisper White
- Stamp Set: Curly Cute, On Your Birthday
- Inks: Soft Suede
- Tools: Big Shot, Petals Die, Square Lattice Impressions Folder, Elegant Lines Impressions Folder
For the 2nd project, I again used the “Petal Die” and cut out 2 pieces of “Tangerine Tango Cardstock”:
Glue them together to form the goodie box. Cut out 4 of the top piece using “Garden Green Cardstock”. I used a hand held punch to punch out a hole at the top of all 4 pieces. I then tied 4 pieces of ribbon to each hole by tieing a knot at each end and then gathering all 4 at the top and tieing them together with a piece of “Linen Thread” to make carrot top.
- 1 3/4″ Circle Punch (body)
- Large Oval Punch (ears)
- Small Oval Punch (ears)
- 1 3/8″ Circle Punch (head)
- 1/2″ Circle Punch (cheeks)
- 3/4″ Circle Punch (feet, cut 1 in half)
- Heart to Heart Punch (nose & part of the mouth)
- Hand held punch for eyes
Hand draw the whiskers and the toes on the feet. I used the “Signo Gel Pen” for the eyes. Finish off with a bow made with the “1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon in Whisper White”. Click HERE to download cheat sheet for the bunny.
- My Information:
- Debbie Henderson
- Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
- Shop 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/