The Pennant Builder Punch was not created just for pennants…….how about a row of Christmas Trees? And by creating these trees, you can use up some of your small scraps of DSP:
I used “Dazzling Details” to add snowbanks for my trees to hang out on after I sponged “Whisper White Craft Ink” to shape my snowbanks. I also added snowflakes in the background using the same ink. The trunks of my trees are cut from the “Cupcake Punch” and glued to the trees. I glued each tree to the card front using “Stampin’ Dimensionals”:
The wording is quick & easy by using the “Big Shot Machine”, the “Naturally Serif Sizzlits Decorative Strip Die” and “Red Glimmer Paper”. Note to self: remember to place your glimmer paper face-down as you cut your letters………ask me how I know this!
Stock up on your favorite Holiday Mini Supplies before the catalog expires!
- Cardstock: Sahara Sand
- DSP: Red Glimmer Paper, Cheerful Treat (hostess)
- Accessories: Dazzling Details
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Pennant Builder Punch, Naturally Serif Sizzlits Decorative Strip Die, Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Stamp Sets: Serene Snowflakes
- Inks: Whisper White Craft Ink
I am off to a workshop at noon-time and will have the workshop projects posted for you tomorrow. Make sure you come back and visit!