Have you been enjoying browsing and ordering from the new Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog? How exciting huh? The Saturday Blog Hop Team from Create with Connie & Mary will get your creative juices going this week as we feature a new In Color called Peekaboo Peach. Come on along for the ride!
This is the card I made for the blog hop using Peekaboo Peach Cardstock and Peekaboo Peach Ink:
The Swirly Bird stamp set and the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits Dies are such a great combination to use for this card. Take a peek at the cute bird I added to my cluster of swirls:
- Card Base: Peekaboo Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Whisper White Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Stamp the 3 swirly’s at the bottom right-hand corner using Peekaboo Ink. Two of the swirls were inked, stamped on scrap paper and without re-inking, stamped on the white layer. Stamp the splotches or dots on the outside of the swirls using Peekaboo Ink.
- Layer #3: Cut one large swirl using the thinlits and Peekaboo Cardstock and the smaller swirl using Whisper White Cardstock. Glue them both in place over the stamped swirls. Glue layer to card base.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment on a piece of Whisper White Cardstock that is 1″ wide with Peekaboo Peach Ink. Cut the ends into a “V”. Glue over the swirls.
- Bird: Stamp the bird with Peekaboo Ink on Whisper White Cardstock and hand-cut. Glue in place with a partial Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Bling: Glue a few Metallics Sequins to the background.
Our June Mini Session is almost here and is only $8.95 US. We will be using products and stamp sets using the 2016-17 Catalog! Our session opens on June 11th!
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!