Happy Easter and welcome to a Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. Pastel Colors is the theme this week and how perfect for Easter! I played with the Hello Easter stamp set for today’s card:
I stamped three of the egg images and pounced Tombow Multipurpose Glue on each egg and sprinkled Dazzling Diamonds Glitter on each egg. You can see here how sparkly my eggs are:
I then layered some Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock leaves that I cut with the left punch with an Organza Ribbon bow and a little Easter bunny that I hand-cut:
Here are my steps to creating this card:
- Card Base: So Saffron Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer #2: Whisper White Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Soft Sky Cardstock 5″ x 3-3/4″. Glue to card front.
- Easter Eggs: Stamp 3 eggs on Whisper White Cardstock using Powder Pink, Soft Sky and So Saffron Inks. Hand-cut. Using a sponge, pounce Tombow Multi-purpose glue on each egg and sprinkle Dazzling Diamonds Glitter on each egg. Glue two eggs to card front side-by-side. Glue the third egg in place in the center using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment on Whisper White Cardstock using Dapper Denim Ink. Hand cut close to the letters and cut the ends into a “V”. Glue to the egg in the center of the card.
- Leaves: Cut severals leaves using the Leaf Punch and Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock. Glue to the bottom of the Soft Sky Cardstock layer cutting of the branches on the ends and layer over each other.
- Bow: Tie a bow using the Organza Ribbon and glue to card front.
- Easter Bunny: Stamp the bunny image using Chocolate Chip Ink on Whisper White Cardstock. Hand-cut and glue to card front.
- Stamps: Hello Easter
- Inks: Chocolate Chip, Dapper Denim, Powder Pink, Soft Sky, So Saffron
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Soft Sky, So Saffron
- Accessories: Organza Ribbon
- Tools: Stampin’ Dimensionals, Tombow Multi-purpose Glue, Stamping Sponge, Leaf Punch
by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates!
Click PREVIOUS to visit Libby and NEXT to visit Melissa: