Wow, wow, and triple-wow. The Paper Pumpkin kit for November was FANTASTIC! Although the kit came with 10 cards and 2 designs, looks at everything that I created with my kit for my additional projects:
The first two cards are the designs from the directions included in the kit. Five of each card are included in the kit along with coordinating envelopes. Don’t forget that all of these kits contain EVERYTHING you need…ink, cardstocks, designer papers, embellishments, ribbons, glue dots, stampin’ dimensionals and full photo and step-by-step directions.
You don’t even need to create additional projects. If you follow the directions and make 5 of each of these two cards, that’s the purpose of the kits. I love them just the way the are!
The following cards are all designs I came up with using the supplies in my kit plus a few extra’s. If you are a Paper Pumpkin subscriber of mine, I will be sending you the measurements and supplies I used for each card:
And not only that, if you are a subscriber of mine, I belong to the Paper Pumpkin Gurus and will be sending you even MORE projects to pick from. We create 10-12 projects each month for our subscribers only. I can’t wait to send you the directions. The projects are fabulous! Here’s a Sneak Peak of one of our projects including the direction sheet to print:
And here’s the instruction sheet to create this card that you can download and print:
Want to get in on the fun? Why would you? Because….
- Kits get mailed to you automatically each month around the 12th of each month. You don’t need to do anything once you subscribe.
- It’s a surprise to all of us each month when we open our boxes.
- I send you additional projects so you can recreate them if you like, with all the measurements.
- I also send you 10-12 Exclusive Projects from the Paper Pumpkin Gurus each month.
- I am here to help you with any questions as your demonstrator!
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!