Hello again and welcome to another blog post featuring Alternative Projects using the July Paper Pumpkin by Stampin’ Up! kit! These are the last of my projects for the July kit. If you missed Sunday’s post, you can click on HOME at the top of my page and scroll down to see it!
I hope you enjoyed all of the projects I created with this kit.
For the month of August, this is what we have in store for you;
About the August Kit
- Kit contains enough supplies to create nine cards and coordinating
- Card size: 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2” x 5-3/4” (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating Colors: Bumblebee, gold, Mint Macaron, Pacific Point, Soft Suede, white
- The kit’s stamp set includes Distinktive stamps
Make sure you subscribe here by August 10th to receive the August kit:
Will you be placing an order today? If so, please use the monthly hostess code when prompted at checkout to earn free products from me. If your order is $150 of more, no need to add the code so you can earn your own hostess rewards! Thank you so much for supporting a small business owner!
Shop Stampin Up! Debbie’s Store
Watch my YouTube Channel
Like my Facebook page
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Join Paper Pumpkin with me
Shop the Clearance Rack – up to 60% savings!
Join my Stamp & Ink Designs Team