Another fabulous kit in the books for Paper Pumpkin by Stampin’ Up!. I so enjoyed creating the three samples following the project sheet. If you have never heard of Paper Pumpkin, it is the greatest crafting kits. Once you subscribe, each month we send you a kit automatically so you don’t have to worry about missing out. Before I show you the rest of my projects, here is what’s coming up for March:
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 8 cards—4 each of 2 designs—and coordinating envelopes. The kit’s contents include printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″
- Coordinating colors: Bumblebee, Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Pretty Peacock, Seaside Spray
- Includes four free stencils and a stamping sponge!
- Arrives in a cute and collectible box.