Good Morning everyone! I have for you a challenge posted at The Paper Players today:
I think this qualifies as a “Clean & Simple” card. I used a few new items from the Holiday Mini for today’s card:
- The “Stocking Accents Die”: I cut 4 trees in Lucky Limeade, folded them in half, glued the halves together and presto………..a 3D tree!
- Glimmer Paper: What a cool way to display the “Snowflake Die”!
- Stripes Textured Impressions Folder: quick, easy background for your card!
How do you like my double bow? And a half-circle stamped sentiment adorned with a Rhinestone Jewel! I also cut out a half-circle on both sides of my first 2 cardstock layers using the 3/4″ Circle Punch to tie my ribbon around!
- Cardstock: Lucky Limeade, Very Vanilla, Riding Hood Red, Silver Glimmer Paper
- Tools: BigShot Machine, 1 1/4″ Circle Punch, Stripes Textured Impressions Folder, Stocking Accents Die, Snowflake Die, 3/4″ Circle Punch
- Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels, Lucky Limeade 3/8″ Ruffled Ribbon
- Stamp Set: Petite Pairs
- Inks: Riding Hood Red