CAS Element of Style – Stars: Pals Paper Arts presents a star spangled challenge! Stars are the element of
style this week – hmm aren’t they always? So use one star or a
whole galaxy of them as the element of style on your card! Be a star
and shine here at Pals Paper Arts!
I thought I would create a cute little 4th of July decoration for my entryway! I used the “Nautical Expediation DSP” from the Summer Mini Catalog.
The 2 pennants, one above and one below, were both created with the “Pennant Parade Stamp Set” and punched using the “Pennant Punch”. I used “Whisper White Craft Ink” on both and sprinkled with “White Embossing Powder” and heat set with my “Heat Tool”. Add a toothpick to each pennant with adhesive and glue in place behind the star.
- Cardstock: Riding Hood Red, Not Quite Navy, Whisper White
- DSP: Nautical Expedition
- Accessories: Flower Designer Brad, Bakers Twine
- Tools: 1/2″ Circle Punch, 1/16″ Handheld Punch, Stars #2 Die, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder, 5 Point 3D Star Die, Pennant Punch, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Stamp Set: Pennant Parade
- Inks: Whisper White Craft Ink
- Non-SU: Toothpicks