- Bring on the Bling!
Pals Paper Arts challenges you to bring on the bling this week. Keep your card Clean and Simple and let those sparklers shine! Break out the rhinestones, the beads, or anything sparkly to accessorize your card. Our sunglasses are on – we are ready to be dazzled by your “diamonds!”
- My Card………..snowflakes in October!
I’m not kidding either……we had a few flakes one day this week already! I am so not ready for winter. My card, I think qualifies for Clean & Simple. I’m not a fan of a busy card but I have a hard time with Clean & Simples sometimes. I’m kind of an in-betweener.
- Card Supplies Used:
- Cardstock: Riding Hood Red, More Mustard, Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze
- Inks: More Mustard
- Accessories (Bling!): Rhinestone Jewels
- Tools: Scallop Edge Border Punch, Big Shot, Snowflakes Sizzlits, Texturz Plates
Do you ever find yourself thinking “I have too much stuff to play with”. I often times forget about my texturz plates. Don’t you just love this swirly background embossing on the card? And what about the bling? Even though I only added 5 jewels, there is just enough bling to make this card shine!
Have a great day and thanks for stopping in!
- My Information:
- Debbie Henderson
- Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
- Shop 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/