Colorful leaves, bright sunshine and a fabulous sweater – what’s not to love about this picture? Inspiration is everywhere in it – the colors, the texture, the season, the mood. Pals Paper Arts challenges you to create a card based on whatever inspires you from this scene!
I chose to stick with the “Leaves” theme but because the fall colors in Maine right now are so vibrant, I changed the colors up a bit. This is my card for today’s challenge:
Embossing on dark colors allows the detail to show. I used VersaMark Ink and Clear Embossing Powder and notice the detail that came through.
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Bravo Burgundy, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip
- Inks: Crumb Cake, Bravo Burgundy, More Mustard, Chocolate Chip
- Stamp Sets: French Foliage, Medallion
- Tools: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Impressions Folder, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Word Window Punch, Scallop Border Punch
- Accessories: Smooch Spritz
- Debbie Henderson
- Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
- Shop 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/