All Buttoned Up! Pals Paper Arts Challenge today is buttons, buttons, buttons. Whether you like to button up your overcoat or button down your collar, Pals Paper Arts challenges you to use buttons on your clean and simple card this week. So choose one button or gather up a few to accessorize your creation. We’re sure it will be cute as a button!
This will be a short post today as I need to get ready for a workshop tonight.
- Stamp Set: Holiday Happiness #120792
- Cardstock: Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Early Espresso
- DSP: Autumn Spice
- Accessories: Buttons, Real Red Satin Ribbon, Brads
- Dies: Scallop Square Duo, Vintage Wallpaper Impressions Folder
- Punches: Scallop Oval Punch
- Inks: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla Craft
- Tools: Big Shot, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Paper Piercer
- My Information:
- Debbie Henderson
- Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
- Shop 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/