Pals Paper Arts challenges you this week to create a clean and simple card using pearls! Pearls are so classic and so chic – especially when worn by Audrey Hepburn! Join us this week and create a card that is Simply Pretty in Pearls.
Tip: No pearls? A brad makes a lovely substitute or make dew drops using Crystal Effects and reinker!
I chose to go “Clean & Simple” this week. The “Elegant Lines” Textured Impressions Embossing Folders” lends a hand when it comes to creating texture and a clean background.
My little “Fleurettes” are so simple to create. I used approximately 3″ of “Satin Ribbon” and ran thread along the edge with a needle and tied both ends together. Classy and simple. The branches are from the “Extra Large 2 Step Bird Punch” and the pearls are “Basic Pearl Jewels”.
- Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White & Wild Wasabi
- Tools: Big Shot, Elegant Lines Impressions Folder, Bird Punch
- Inks: Basic Black
- Stamp Sets: Occasional Quotes
- Accessories: Satin Ribbon in Basic Black, Pearl Jewels, Smooch Spritz
Have a great day everyone! We are still experiencing a hot spell in Maine with weather in the 98-102 degree range (unheard of in September) and Hurrican Earl is on his way for the weekend we’ve been told!
- My Information:
- Debbie Henderson
- Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
- Shop 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/