It’s a sketch challenge week at Pals Paper Arts! Wonderful sketch artist Margaret Moody has drawn up the outline. Now it is up to you to fill in the blanks! It’s always amazing how one simple sketch leads to so many fabulous creations. Here is this weeks sketch challenge:
I thought I would create an easel card today. I haven’t done one for awhile. This time I used the Scallop Square Die to complete it. Here is the side view so you can see how I set it up:
And a close-up of the detail:
I don’t own any Bravo Burgundy ribbon so I dyed my own! I used an empty embellishment container, filled up half full of H2O, added 3 drops of Bravo Burgundy Ink Refill, threw in the lace ribbon and shake, shake, shake away. I pulled the ribbon from the container and laid it on a paper towel to dry. That easy:
- Cardstock: Old Olive, More Mustard, Bravo Burgundy, Whisper White
- Stamp Sets: Flores Sauves, On Your Birthday
- Tools: BigShot Machine, Square Scallop Die, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, 1/2″ Circle Punch, White Embossing Powder, Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Accessories: Brads, Victoria Crochet Trim Lace
- Inks: VersaMark, Old Olive, Bravo Burgundy Ink Refill
Did you know today is the last day of preview’s from the Create with Connie & Mary Holiday Mini Subscription? And wait until you hop on over there to see what Connie has in store for you today. A free down-loadable project and tutorial and also a chance to win a free subscription! And tomorrow is the last day to sign up for the Early Bird Special.
Thanks for stopping by! I have 2 posts today so make sure you scroll down to view the 1st one!