I used Soft Sky and Marina Mist for inks and cardstock.
And I love how the Copper Ribbon is like a stretchable mesh. Just pull on the sides to make it wider. I have a 4-looped bow here and I pulled on each loop to get this effect:
See how the flower peeks through the Vellum Cardstock. I love the way this ended up for me. The soft look is fantastic!
Want more ideas just like the one today? Here’s a Sneak Peek of the new September Mini at Create with Connie & Mary:
Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- Our FABULOUS design team members are joining us – Debbie Henderson, Libby Fens, and Melissa Davies! They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
- Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year)
- Demos…did you know this is a tax deduction for your Stampin’ Up! business? But…you don’t need to be a demo to enjoy our mini-subscriptions!
- Pick a Pumpkin Bundle
- Tags & Trimming Bundle
- Spooky Cat Stamp Set
- Festive Phrases Stamp Set
- Colorful Seasons Bundle
Shop Stampin Up! Debbie’s Store