This adorably feminine stamp set reminds us that every day is a “perfect adventure” — or if it isn’t, we can make it one! Use it to create a card for a friend who needs a light-hearted pick-me-up–or who could use subtle encouragement to try something fun and new! Watercoloring…….my favorite:
I stamped the bouquet 3 times! Twice on my Watercolor Paper layer and once again by itself so that I could color it and cut it out. If you’ve never tried stamping on Watercolor Paper, you’ve got to give it a try…..perfect for line art stamps and watercoloring. If you look closely, I traced the whole outside of the image with a Blender Pen and just a hint of blue. This is a little trick to make the image pop.
Supplies for card:
- Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Watercolor Paper
- DSP: In Color Patterns Paper Pack in Pear Pizzazz
- Stamp Sets: On The Grow
- Inks: Stazon Black, Watercolor Crayons, Whisper White Craft
- Tools: Blender Pen, Corner Rounder Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch
- Accessories: Striped Grosgrain Ribbon in Peach Parfait
Join us tomorrow for the Thursday Challenge at Create with Connie & Mary. Don’t forget to visit to find out when the next blog candy will be available for the FREE Summer Edition!