A few weeks ago a group of girls attended a workshop for Norma. Norma was unable to attend because she had just started her first round of chemo a few days before for lymphoma and was to weak to attend. The girls made sure to place orders so that Norma could still earn the hostess benefits. How wonderful is that! Norma is undergoing the same exact chemo treatments my mom just completed and I know she will pull through this. Good luck to you Norma, we are all thinking of you!
This is the first card I demo’d for the girls:
I showed the girls how to create a monochromatic card using Very Vanilla Cardstock, Crumb Cake Cardstock and sponging with Crumb Cake Ink. Such a nice elegant effect. I used the “Postage Due Stamp Set” and yay…..it carried over into the new catalog for this year!
I stamped 2 of the 3 postage inspired images and then layered them over a piece of cardstock cut with the Postage Stamp Punch.
- Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
- Inks: Crumb Cake
- Stamp Set: Postage Due
- Accessories: Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon
- Tools: Postage Stamp Punch, 1″ Square Punch, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Big Shot Machine, Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Sponge Dauber
For this card I focused on the inside of the card to show our almost new “Dress Form Pop ‘n Cuts Die”. The die actually cuts the middle portion of the card to make it a pop-up card. So fun. And all you need to do to complete the inside is use the Dress Up Framelits Dies to create the dress:
Here is a close-up:
And a side view:
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry
- DSP: Polka Dot Party
- Inks: Rich Razzleberry
- Accessories: Mini Brads, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Rich Razzleberry Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Ovals Collection Framelits Dies, Dress Up Framelits Dies, Dress Form Pop ‘n Cuts Die, Card Base Pop ‘n Cuts, 7/8″ Scallop Circle Punch, 1 1/4″ Scallop Circle Punch
- Stamps: A Round Array, Really Good Greetings
Because I showed the girls a monochromatic card in my demonstration, I had them create the 3rd card which was also monochromatic. The cardstock color Regal Rose is now retired but was not at the time of our workshop. Here is a close-up of the stamped image with butterflies:
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Regal Rose
- Inks: Regal Rose
- Stamp Sets: Chalk Talk, Pleasant Poppies
- Tools: Bitty Butterfly Punch, Big Shot Machine, Fancy Fan Embossing Folder, Decorative Label Punch, Apothecary Accents Framelits Dies
- Accessories: Pearl Jewels
Thanks for stopping by to visit!