Welcome to a Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. Our theme this week is Non Traditional Valentines Colors. Who says Valentine’s cards have to be pink & red? And who says you can’t add whatever color you want, especially for a masculine Valentine’s Day card like this one:
- Card Base: Night Of Navy 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer #2: Shaded Spruce Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Emboss with the Painted Texture Embossing Folder and glue to card front.
- Layer #3: Well Suited Designer Paper 3-3/4″ x 3-3/4″. Glue to card front about 3/4″ from the top.
- Layer #4: Using the stamped images from the Punch Party stamp set, stamp (1) sentiment and (3) framed image using Misty Moonlight Ink. Cut with the Rectangular Postage Stamp Punch. Glue to the designer paper layer as shown in the photo. Color the heart on the sentiment image using Shaded Spruce Stampin’ Blends.
- Layer #5: Cut (3) rectangles using three patterns from the Well Suited Designer Paper to measure1-5/8″ x 1″. Glue to each rectangle using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Twine: Wrap the Well Suited Twine around the card front twice and tie into a bow.
- Bling: Add Matte Black Dots to the rectangles.
by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates!
Click PREVIOUS to visit Libby and NEXT to visit Melissa: