Today we are all using “non traditional colors” for our Christmas cards. Welcome to our Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. The Feeling Of Christmas stamp set was perfect to use for my project today:
I used Fresh Fig and Crushed Curry for my non-traditional colors and I think those colors work well for Christmas. I actually stamped my wreath image twice. Once on the Whisper White Cardstock layer and a 2nd time on the Birthday Memories Designer Paper so that I could hand-cut the bow with my Paper Snips and glue it over the first image:
The addition of the sentiment on a small piece of cardstock cut with the Layering Squares Dies finished off my card perfectly! Here are my layers:
- Card Base: Fresh Fig Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer #2: Birthday Memories Designer Paper 5″ x 3-3/4″. Stamp the small branch image using Fresh Fig Ink on the right. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3:Whisper White Cardstock 3-3/4″ x 3-1/2″. Stamp the wreath image using Fresh Fig Ink. Stamp the 2nd image using Crushed Curry Ink. Glue to card front about 1/2″ from the left using Stampin’ Dimensional.s
- Bow: Stamp the wreath image on the Birthday Memories Designer Paper and hand-cut the bow. Glue over the bow on Layer 3.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment on Whisper White Cardstock using Fresh Fig Ink. Cut with the Layering Squares Dies. Glue to the wreath using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamps: Feeling Of Christmas
- Inks: Fresh Fig, Crushed Curry
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Fresh Fig
- Tools: Stampin’ Dimensionals, Layering Squares Dies, Paper Snips
- Designer Paper: Birthday Memories
by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates!
Click PREVIOUS to visit Libby and NEXT to visit Melissa: