Hi Everyone and welcome to our Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. We have an interesting theme today. We are all using a Christmas stamp set for a non-Christmas card. For my card I used the Christmas Pines stamp set to create a fall-themed thank you card:
Once all of my cardstock and stamped layers were glued in place, I snuck in a few of the Touches Of Nature Elements. So cute!
Here are the measurements for my layers:
- Card Base: Crushed Curry Cardstock 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score at 4-1/4″ and fold.
- Layer #2: Cajun Craze Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″.
- Layer #3: Whisper White Cardstock 5″ x 3-3/4″.
- Stamp the two pine branch images in Cajun Craze Ink.
- Add the remaining stamped and cut layers and then glue the Touches Of Nature Elements in place.
- The knot is from the Burlap Ribbon which I cut a few strands to achieve.
- The sentiment is stamped using Sahara Sand Ink.
by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates!
Click PREVIOUS to visit Libby and NEXT to visit Melissa:
- Christmas Pines, All Things Thanks
- Inks: Cajun Craze, Sahara Sand
- Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Sahara Sand, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
- Accessories: Burlap Ribbon, Touches Of Nature Elements
- Tools: Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies, Stampin’ Dimensionals