This card is for the girls in my Techniques II Class….they asked me what Glass Glitter was a few classes ago. This card is being created with left-overs (card guts) that I had from a previous class. Santa was all stamped on a 3 1/2″ Circle and ready to go so I decided to color him in non-traditional Christmas colors. What do you think of the blues?
And my snowflake ornaments……punch 4 from the Doily Punch, fold in half and glue the halves together. I also sponged the edges with Not Quite Navy Ink and the insides with Soft Suede Ink:
Notice the Silver Glass Glitter? I used Tombow Multi-purpose glue and layed a thin layer around the inside of my circle. Press the Glass Glitter in place. Pretty simple!
- Cardstock: Not Quite Navy, Whisper White, Crumb Cake
- DSP: Pocketful of Posies, Newsprint
- Inks: Not Quite Navy, Soft Suede
- Stamp Sets: Forest Fetivities, Contempo Christmas
- Accessories: Silver Glass Glitter, Baker’s Twine
- Tools: Doily Punch, 3 1/2″ Circle Die, Tasteful Trim Die, BigShot Machine