Welcome to a Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. Our theme this week is Nights In White Satin. I love creating white-on-white cards so this was a lot of fun. I used Thick Basic White Cardstock, Basic White Cardstock and Pearlescent Specialty Paper:
I also used our Seashells 3D Embossing Folder after I cut the shapes with the Seaside Shells Dies. What is neat about these dies is they all coordinate with the embossing folder to add all of the embossed details to each one:
I finished off the background by adding Pearl Basic Jewels and stamping a little diecut tag with a sentiment from the Friends Are Like Seashells stamp set with Crumb Cake Ink!
- Card Base: Thick Basic White Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Pearlescent Specialty Paper cut with the Rectangle Stitched Dies. Glue to card front.
- Layer #3: Pearlescent Specialty Paper cut with the Rectangle Stitched Dies two sizes smaller. Glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Diecuts: Use the dies to cut the shapes with Basic White Cardstock. Emboss with the embossing folder and glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals on some.
- Tag: Stamp the sentiment using Crumb Cake Ink and tuck among the layers.
- Bling: Add Pearl Basic Jewels to the background.
by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates!
Click PREVIOUS to visit Libby and NEXT to visit Melissa: