Welcome to a Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. Be warned, you are going to see lots of new pre-order products from us this week. As demonstrators, we get to order thirty days before customers do. A great perk! My favorite products I am showing you this week are the following:
- Celebrate Sunflowers Stamp Set (#152517)
- Sunflowers Dies (#152704)
- In Good Taste Designer Paper (#152494)
- In Color Enamel Dots (#152480)
Bumblebee Cardstock (153077) & Cinnamon Cider Cardstock (153078)
- Card Base: Bumblebee Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: In Good Taste Designer Paper 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card base.
- Sunflower: Cut both pieces of the sunflower using Bumblebee Cardstock and the center using Cinnamon Cider Cardstock. Assemble the flower and glue to card front, centered and to the left.
- Leaves & Branches: Cut all of the leaves and branches using Mini Macaron Cardstock and glue tucked under the flower.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment on Whisper White Cardstock using Mint Macaron Ink. Hand-cut close to the lettering and glue layered over the leaves.
- Bling: Add In Color Enamel Dots to the background
by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates!
Click PREVIOUS to visit Libby and NEXT to visit Melissa: