Welcome to a Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. Our theme this week is using a neglected product. I am not a button girl. I never have been. I have a hard time using buttons and never know how or where to place them on my cards. I have a whole container of the 2018-2020 In Color Buttons that are retiring soon and untouched so I dug them out. Here’s what I did with them:
These are the cardstock layers that I used on my card:
- Card Base: Blueberry Bushel Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer #2: Call Me Clover Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Tropical Oasis Designer Paper 5″ x 3-3/4″. Glue to card front.
- Ribbon: Wrap the Grapefruit Grove Grosgrain Ribbon around the card twice and glue to the center of the card where the stamped layer will cover.
- Layer #4: Whisper White Cardstock cut with the largest die from the Stitched Nested Labels Dies. Stamp the leaves using Call Me Clover Ink and the Layered With Kindness stamp set repeatedly across. Glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Buttons: Glue the buttons as flowers above the leaves using Mini Glue Dots.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment on Grapefruit Grove Cardstock that is 1/2″ wide using Call Me Clover Ink. Snip the ends into a banner and glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates!
Click PREVIOUS to visit Libby and NEXT to visit Melissa: