Hello! You are in for a treat today for our Saturday Blog Hop at Create With Connie & Mary. Our Nature Theme was quite easy as I opted for flowers and who doesn’t have flower stamp sets or flowered designer paper to play with right?
I created this Fancy Fold and the Hues Of Happiness Designer Paper looks lovely layered over Fresh Freesia Cardstock. I also used the coordinating Happiness Abounds Bundle for the stamping with Fresh Freesia and Gorgeous Grape Inks.
The card fold opens up like an accordion and the center part pops in the opposite direction.
These are the layers you need to complete this card:
- Hues Of Happiness Designer Paper, 2 pieces 5-1/4″ x 1-1/4″
- Hues Of Happiness Designer Paper, 4 pieces 1-1/4″ x 1-1/4″
- Gorgeous Grape Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Gorgeous Grape Cardstock 2-1/4″ x 2-1/4″
- Gorgeous Grape Cardstock 2-1/4″ x 1-1/4″
- Basic White Cardstock 5″ x 3-3/4″
- Basic White Cardstock 2″ x 2″
- Basic White Cardstock 2″ x 1″
- Fresh Freesia Cardstock 10-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- On the 10-1/4″ side, score at 1-1/2″, 3″, 4-1/2″ and 6″
- Turn cardstock to the 5-1/2″ side and make two slits on the small panels #2 and #2 at 1-1/2″ x 4″. When you fold accordion style on the score lines, pop out the center section that was cut so it is folded in the opposite direction.
- Stamp and glue all layers as shown in the photos.