I’m joining in on the Mojo Monday Challenge again this Super Sunday. I’ve missed participating in their challenges. This week we could go round or square:
I opted to go square:
And I opted to do a little bit of watercoloring. So easy when you have the right tools….like a Blender Pen and some wonderful inks! This card didn’t even need a sentiment as it came out so cute that it could be used as a notecard.
The very bottom of the card is inked using the Alhumbra Jumbo Wheel and Jet Black StazOn Ink and the very top is embossed using my Big Shot Machine and the Delicate Designs Textured Impressions Folder!
- Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Watercolor Paper
- DSP: Neutrals Designer Paper Pack, Retired
- Stamp Set: Summer Afternoon, Alhumbra Jumbo Wheel
- Inks: Summer Starfruit, Certainly Celery, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, StazOn Jet Black
- Accessories: 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon, Pearl Jewels
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, 3″ Circle Die, Finishing Touches Edgelits, Delicate Designs Textured Impressions Folder, Beautiful Wings Embosslits, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Blender Pen
Have a great weekend and thanks so much for visiting!