Good morning stampers. Mojo Monday is a day late! We had a huge snowstorm on Friday…..18 inches of snow! and we lost our internet. Our provider will be here on Wednesday to hopefully fix. That will be 6 days with no internet……I’m lost without it. I actually drove downtown Sunday night and was able to connect with my laptop at a business parking lot so I scheduled a post for yesterday. Isn’t that funny? I also have access at my daughter’s. The next few days are scheduled ahead just in case!
Here is the Mojo sketch for this week:
- Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Wild Wasabi
- DSP: Greenhouse Gala
- Inks: Wild Wasabi, Baja Breeze, Early Espresso
- Accessories: Glimmer Brads and Seam Binding Ribbon in Rose Red
- Tools: Big Shot, Square Lattice Impressions Folder, 2.5″ Circle Punch, Petal Die, Brayer, Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Stamp Sets: A to Z, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Friends Never Fade
Notice the ink on the Square Lattice Die embossing? That was added by gently rolling a Brayer over the embossed image with Early Espresso Ink! I also sponged all the edges with Early Espresso Ink and a Sponge Dauber! The stamped image was first inked in Wild Wasabi ink and then using the “Rock n Roll” technique, roll the stamp in Early Espresso Ink!
- My Information:
- Debbie Henderson
- Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
- Shop 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/