Today is such a gloomy day out and I just feel blah 🙁
Want a good way to get rid of the blahs? Why not participate in today’s Mojo Monday challenge. Paper crafting can do that to you!
This is the card I created. My little birdie seemed to have brought my spirits back up this morning. I just think it’s this weather!
The sketch we used is posted below. I changed it up just a little. I turned my rectangular panel 180 degrees. Actually, I messed up (yes me) I made my rectangle a little too big and since it was already layered with two layers, I decided to use it anyway. As I always tell my customers, “there is always a way to fix boo-boos”.
- DSP: Autumn Spice
- Cardstock: Wild Wasabi, Early Espresso, Whisper White
- Stamp Set: A Word For You
- Punches: Designer Label Punch, Bird Punch, Scallop Edge Border Punch
- Tools: Sponge Dauber (to sponge the bird), Stampin’ Write Marker (eye), Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Inks: Early Espresso
- Accessories: Satin Ribbon
- My Information:
- Debbie Henderson
- Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
- Shop 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/