Want to know what the best way is to keep cool in this humid weather? Why stamping of course!
This morning is Mojo Monday time! If you’ve never particated in Mojo Monday, now is the perfect time to start. Anyone can play. Create a card, take a photo of it and upload it, that simple!
My take on the sketch:
Notice a new product in my layers? Stampin’ Up! now has available….”Cork Sheets”….for purchase in the new catalog. You can cut it like paper, you can use punches on it just like paper, you can stamp on it just like paper, you can use it with your “Big Shot” just like paper, and you can glue it just like paper!
6 X 13 Inch Cork Sheets, Item #119819
Preferred Price: $9.95
Make your own cork accents using our cork sheets and your Big Shot. Customize your cork accents using our Classic or Craft Stampin’ Pad and your favorite stamp set.
■ Six 6″ x 13″ sheets per package
- Cardstock: Tempting Turquoise, Item #102067, Pacific Point, Item #11150 and Whisper White, #100730
- Cork Sheets, Item #119819
- Stamp Sets: Fast & Fabulous Hostess Set, Watercolor Trio, #117050 for wood mount or #120084 for clear mount, available until August 31st in the Summer Mini Catalog
- Brads: Brights Collection, Item #119740
- Scallop Edge Border Punch, Item #119882
- Debbie Henderson
- Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
- Shop 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/