Good Morning and welcome! I am still trying to catch up on projects I created in December. Oh and a lot of you have been asking about Dave and his progress. I can’t remember what I wrote about the last time I updated you but here’s a list of what has taken place in the last month or so:
- His liver is finally back to normal after being on a very high dose of prednisone. He is cutting back now (titrating) on the prednisone and should be completely off by mid-January. It was determined that his first treatment (immunotherapy) caused the “almost” liver failure. For those of you not familiar with liver numbers like I was, 40 is the norm and his was over 1000.
- His saliva production is finally better. This was also caused by the first treatment. Many, many months of having no saliva to help him eat, swallow and the basic rinsing of the mouth and teeth that saliva does for us. This was terrible.
- After almost six weeks of no treatment due to the liver, Dave is now on a third treatment. It’s been about three weeks. So far only slight discomfort in the mouth (seems like all treatments have mouth issues) and as of last night, he is starting to not taste his food again which is a side-effect.
- Because he was on such a high dose of prednisone, this elevated his sugar levels to overwhelmingly high so he is also now on glucose injections to control that. It’s working. This is considered prednisone-induced diabetes.
- He also has two ribs fractures and two fractures within his spine. These are from cancer spots on his bones due to the bone cancer. He is not in any pain. He did not even know he had the fractures until a CT scan showed them. He had an appointment with a specialist and more scans were done. The good news is that calcium is regenerating around those fractures.
Notice how the dinosaur image is the same exact image, but reversed! And again in the sample below. The flowered twigs are the same exact image:
Enjoy the video and I hope you’ll give this a try! Click on the video below to view or if your electronic device does not permit it, I have included the link below the video:
Only a few days left to take advantage of my 20% discount and to be entered into my drawing for five door prizes! End date is December 31st!