Hello and welcome to Day #2 Dragonfly Garden Feature. If you missed my Day #1 post, you can click on Home at the top of the page and scroll down to it. I have another pretty card today! For this one, I let the Dandy Garden Designer Paper do most of the work for me. Notice the pattern I used for my background layer?
- Card Base: Bumblebee Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Dandy Garden Designer Paper 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Basic White Cardstock 4-1/4″ x 3″. Stamp the branch image across the bottom using Mossy Meadow Ink. Stamp the small dragonflies image above the branches using Bumblebee Ink. Set aside.
- Layer #4: Bumblebee Cardstock 3″ x 3/4″. Stamp the sentiment in the center using Mossy Meadow Ink. Glue about 1/4″ from the bottom of the white layer.
- Twine: Wrap the twine around the white layer above the sentiment and glue to the back of the white layer. Glue white layer to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Dragonfly” Stamp two dragonflies on Bumblebee Ink using Bumblebee Cardstock. Cut out using the Dragonflies Punch. Color the wings with Clear Wink Of Stella. Layer both dragonflies together in the center and glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Dragonfly Garden Bundle (stamp & punch): #156224
- Dandy Garden Designer Paper: #154297
- Clear Wink Of Stella: #141897