Hello and welcome to an exciting week starting TODAY! Our NEW Stampin’ Up! Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration Brochure are both LIVE today! Happy shopping and Happy earning some FREE products. Before I show you the links to both catalogs, I wanted to inform you that I will be featuring one stamp set/bundle per week from the new catalog/brochure. Today is the start of Week #1 and the Dragonfly Garden Bundle is my feature:
- Card Base: Calypso Coral Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer #2: Basic White Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Using a Water Painter or paint brush, grab color from a Rich Razzleberry Ink Pad. Flick and splatter the top portion of the cardstock. Set aside.
- Layer #3: Dandy Garden Designer Paper 5-1/4″ x 2″. Glue to the bottom of the white layer.
- Layer #4: Rich Razzleberry Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 1/2″. Glue over the top of the designer paper layer. Glue white layer to card front.
- Dragonflies: Stamp three dragonflies on Basic White Cardstock using Rich Razzleberry Ink. Stamp the inside of the wings using Calypso Coral Ink. Cut all three dragonflies using the Dragonflies Punch. Glue each dragonfly in place using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment at the top right using Calypso Coral Ink.
- Dragonfly Garden Bundle (stamps and dies): #156224 $26.75
- Dragonfly Garden Designer Paper: #154297 $11.50
- Ladybug Trinkets: #154299 $7.50
- Mossy Meadow Braided Linen Trim: #154298 $7.00
Use the monthly hostess code when prompted at checkout to earn free products from me. If your order is $150 of more, no need to add the code so you can earn your own hostess rewards! Thank you so much for supporting a small business owner!