Have you earned the Merry Patterns stamp set for FREE yet? You have until the end of October to do so. How? By placing an order of $300. Ask your family and friends to order with you! Or better yet, order on your own to stock up and earn it yourself!
My card today shows you how well the Quilted Christmas Designer Paper looks with the stamped images. Look at how the sweater on the reindeer coordinates with the designer paper layers:
Do you like my Green Sprig on the front of the card? To make it easy to glue in place, I actually used my Paper Snips to remove some of the little branches on one side to make it flat. This made it so much easier to glue in place:
But wait, the sprigs are all green right? After I trimmed it flat on the backside, I dipped it into Embossing Paste and immediately sprinkled Dazzling Diamonds Glitter on the paste so it would stick. It is so shimmery in real life!
Now lets look at Mr. Reindeer, I first stamped him using Soft Suede Ink on my Whisper White Cardstock oval and then stamped him a 2nd time using Real Red Ink on a scrap of Whisper White Cardstock. I cut the sweater out and glued it on top of the soft suede image. Doesn’t he look festive?
Here are the measurements for my layers:
- Card Base: Soft Suede Cardstock 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer #2: Whisper White Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Emboss using the Holly Embossing Folder. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Quilted Christmas Designer Paper (red gingham) 1-1/2″ x 3-3/4″. Glue to the left side of the white layer, leaving 1/4″ around all 3 sides.
- Layer #4: Quilted Christmas Designer Paper (green pattern) 3-1/2″ x 4″. Glue to the right on the white layer.
- Oval: Whisper White Cardstock. Oval is 3-1/2″ long and 2-5/8″ wide.
Shop Stampin Up! Debbie’s Store