Happy Monday morning and YAY! Merry Monday Challenge is back in full swing from being off for a few months this summer. It’s time to get back to Christmas card-making weekly so you’ll be ready in December.
Now that we are back, we have a few new changes going on. New team members, new Guest Designers and a brand new challenge for this week:
Marcia is our hostess and she wants us to add the word JOY to our cards. This is my project for this week and I snuck the word JOY on my banner:
The sentiment is white-embossed on Cherry Cobbler Cardstock. Doesn’t the sentiment look nice on that color? It really stands out. I glued it in place using Stampin’ Dimensionals for some height:
I want to give a shout-out to my teammates and welcome everyone back. It’s great to be stamping for Merry Monday again and I hope you enjoyed my project for today. Thanks for visiting!
- Stamps: Feeling Of Christmas, Ready For Christmas
- Inks: Lemon Lime Twist, Tranquil Tide, VersaMark, Cherry Cobbler
- Cardstock: Lemon Lime Twist, Tranquil Tide, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
- Accessories: Glitter Enamel Dots
- Tools: White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Blender Pen, Stampin’ Dimensionals
- DSP: Be Merry
Shop Stampin Up! Debbie’s Store
Watch my YouTube Channel
Like my Facebook page
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Join Paper Pumpkin with me
Shop the Clearance Rack – up to 60% savings!
Join my Stamp & Ink Designs Team