Welcome to a new week and a new challenge at Merry Monday. This week’s challenge hostess is me! I chose to have everyone use “Twigs or Branches” on their projects and I hope you’ll play along. Here’s mine:
I had fun playing with the pinecones & branches for my card. Everything was stamped and cut out and glued to a Stitched Die Oval shape. I also added my sentiment by stamping on Vellum Cardstock. Notice how shiny the sentiment is? I created my own colored embossing by inking in VersaMark Ink followed by Cherry Cobbler Ink. Enough to keep the colored ink wet so I could use my Heat Tool:
The addition of the Gold Foil Sheet bow really finished off my project beautifully!
I hope you will join myself and my teammates for our challenge this week. Please make sure you visit Merry Monday to see the projects from my teammates and I!
DSP is Retired
Our APRIL 2017 Mini Session with projects using stamp sets from the OCCASIONS CATALOG at Create with Connie & Mary!
- Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials.
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- Our FABULOUS design team members are joining us – Debbie Henderson, Libby Fens, and Melissa Davies! They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
- Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you’ll have access for up to a year)