Happy Monday everyone! Today I am honored to be a guest designer for this week at the Merry Monday Challenge. I was chosen as the “Top Pick” for their challenge #72 so that awarded me a designer spot. Thanks girls!
For this week we have an inspiration photo and instructions to use Green, White and Woodgrain:
How fun is that! Here is my card as guest designer for this week:
Do you recognize the branches that my ornaments are hanging from? They are the tree stamp images from the “Evergreen” stamp set. I turned them sideways! And if you look closely at the photo below, you will see all the shimmer & shine on my ornaments:
I inked the snowflake images using VersaMark Ink first and then inked my stamp again in Gumball Green Ink. By inking both inks together, the ink stays wet so you can emboss it. I sprinkled Clear Embossing Powder and set with my Heat Tool. While the snowflakes were still hot, I sprinkled a 2nd time using Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder and used my Heat Tool a 2nd time.
I’ve also entered this card in 2 more challenges:
- Cardstock: Gumball Green, White Shimmer, Early Espresso C’oredinations
- Inks: Early Espresso, Gumball Green, VersaMark
- Accessories: Baker’s Twine, Candy Dots
- Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Festive Flurry, Evergreen
- Tools: Big Shot Machine, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Corner Rounder Punch, Deco Labels Framelits Dies, Festive Flurry Framelits Dies, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Word Window Punch
Thanks for stopping by to visit!