- The card I have completed below has a technique tied to it called “Emboss Resist”. All I can say is that when you complete this, you will say “Wow”!
Step 1: Using the background stamp “En Francais” and “Soft Suede Ink”, stamp the background on a piece of “Very Vanilla Cardstock.
- Step 2: Using the background stamp “Medallion” and “VersaMark Ink”, stamp the background image on top of the first background image.
- Step 3: Sprinkle “Clear Embossing Powder” over the “Medallion” image. Use your “Heat Gun” to set.
- Set 4: Using a sponge and “Perfect Plum” and “Soft Suede” inks, ink your sponge and using a circlular motion, cover your “Very Vanilla” cardstock piece with both inks.
- Step 5: Using a tissue, wipe the medallion image to remove any ink residue. Tear one edge of the cardstock to create a vintage torn look and sponge the edge.
Step 6: The center of the card was created using the “Floral Fusion Sizzlit” and my “Big Shot” with “Perfect Plum Cardstock”. Sponge “Perfect Plum” on the edges with a sponge and add a brad in the center.
Step 7: The sentiment is from a new stamp set called “Occasional Quotes” and I used the “Modern Label Punch” sponged with “Soft Suede Ink” and layered over a “Perfect Plum” cardstock piece punched with the “Large Oval Punch”.
Step 8: I added a piece of “Soft Suede Ribbon”.
Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
Shop 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/