Good Evening and welcome to a monthly blog hop from a group of demonstrators that earned the Stampin’ Up! Maui Hawaii Incentive Trip. I hope you enjoy our hop today.
Have you ever had card guts laying on your counter? Left-overs from other projects you were working on? That’s what I am using for my project:
A few months ago, I had created a 3D project using a bunch of 3D flowers for a class I hosted and I had all of these pretty flowers left over that I wanted to use. The flowers are from the Daisy Lane stamp set and the Floral Essence stamp set. Aren’t they pretty and the colors are so fabulous:
Here are the measurements to my layers:
- Card Base: Lovely Lipstick Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Layer #2: Whisper White Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Stamp the fern image repeatedly using Granny Apple Green Ink. Stamp the sentiment at the top right using Gorgeous Grape Ink.
- Floral Essence Flowers: Stamp (3) flowers using Flirty Flamingo Ink on Flirty Flamingo Cardstock and then stamp (3) flowers using Crushed Curry Ink on Pineapple Punch Cardstock. Cut all of the flowers using the Perennial Flower Punch. Stack and glue all 3 colors together to form a 3D flower in each color and add a Clear Faceted Gem in the center.
- Daisies: Stamp (3) small and (3) large daisies from the Daisy Lane stamp set using Gorgeous Grape Ink on Highland Heather Cardstock. Stamp (3) small daisies using Lovely Lipstick Ink on Lovely Lipstick Cardstock. Cut all of the stamped flowers using the Daisy Punch and the Medium Daisy Punch. Stack and glue all of the daisy layers by color to form 3D flowers. Stamp (2) small daisies on Pineapple Punch Cardstock using Crushed Curry Ink. Cut out using the Medium Daisy Punch and cut the punched flowers into circles using the 1″ Circle Punch. Stack and glue them together and then glue to the center of the Highland Heather daisy. Add Clear Faceted Gems to the center of each daisy.
- Glue all of the flowers to card front as a cluster
Stampin’ Up! Products:
Will you be placing an order today? If so, please use the monthly hostess code when prompted at checkout to earn free products from me. If your order is $150 of more, no need to add the code so you can earn your own hostess rewards! Thank you so much for supporting a small business owner!