Welcome to a December Blog Hop featuring Stampin’ Up! Maui Achievers Demonstrators. We are happy that you are visiting all of us today. For my project, I have chosen a new stamp set that will be available on January 3rd when our Mini Catalog goes live to customers. The name of this bundle is By The Dock and if you know me well, you know that I love creating masculine projects. Take a peek:
Not only did I use a new bundle, I also used a new embossing folder called Absolutely Argyle. See how great the embossing looks on the cardstock background?
These are all of the supplies I used today:
- Stamps: By The Dock
- Inks: Pool Party, Granny Apple Green, Early Espresso, Saddle Brown StazOn
- Cardstock: Granny Apple Green, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
- Accessories: Champagne Rhinestone Jewels
- Designer Paper: Birthday Bonanza
- Tools: Absolutely Argyle Embossing Folder, Dockside Dies, Starburst Punch, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Blender Pen, Aqua Painter. Tailored Tag Punch
I will now direct you to the next person joining in with our blog hop. You are currently visiting Debbie Henderson and if you click on the name below me, you’ll get to see my teammate and then continue on to view the whole blog hop. Thanks so much for visiting me today!