Before I show you a great project for today, I need to inform you of changes to our subscriptions at Create with Connie & Mary!
We have some very exciting news and I am once again a designer for the brand new Create with Connie & Mary Mini Session! Here are some of the basics:
- A mini session includes the tutorials for FIVE projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes THREE card sets, each with 4 cards, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect for your club or stamp camp
- All FIVE projects are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials) right there at your fingertips
- AND we are showing ‘snippets’ of the projects and letting you know what sets we used!
- July Mini session is available on July 26th (and you’ll have access for up to a year)
- Cost is $8.95
- Sets used for this collection
- Made with Love
- Cottage Greetings
- Over the Rainbow
- Awesomely Artistic
- Garden in Bloom
Now on to today’s project:
If you own the Envelope Punch Board, you will love the card I have for you today. And if you are one of my VIP’s I will be sending you the step-by-step directions in a PDF document later today on how to make this card. I used the Market Fresh stamp set and the Farmer’s Market Designer Paper for my card:
The side notches and the bottom notches were created by using the Envelope Punch board. So were the corners on my Whisper White Cardstock layer. I colored the stamp image using my Blender Pen and Ink pads:
This is what the inside looks like. The Whisper White Cardstock layer is cut and layered a little smaller then the card base:
For those of you that are my VIP’s and receiving the FREE PDF, thanks for sticking with me as your demonstrator. I truly appreciate your orders and having you as my customers!
Stampin’ Up! products:
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!