The very first weekend in October I organized a stamping & card making weekend for a bunch of girls. Some of these girls were customers of mine, a few friends of mine and some newly made friends. What fun we all had!
We spent 3 days together at Mainely Adventures Lodge which is owned by my friend Pam Ward. This is the cabin that we stamped and scrapped in and some of us slept upstairs in the loft:
And this is the lodge where we all gathered for our delicious meals. The other half of our group slept here also:
Here are a few photo’s of our group of 12:
This was a card made by Deb LaRosa and given to me from the group as a thank you for organizing the event. The girls all signed the card right under my nose without me suspecting anything. It was quite funny. A card was presented to Pam also for a great weekend.
This is a photo of the trio of projects the girls all made with my instruction. I had the kits all ready for them to do their own stamping and assembling.
And project #3:
And now on to our next person up for Preview Week at Create with Connie & Mary during our “Winter Collections 2013”. Deb Currier has a FREE tutorial today and a chance to win a FREE subscription on her blog: ARTfelt Impressions
- 4 FABULOUS weeks filled with wonderful ideas just for the upcoming December Holidays!
- One of these weeks…Card “Create”tions…24 cards seen ONLY by our subscribers
- One of these weeks…Last Minute Gift ideas!
- Our projects are ONLY available to our subscribers…we never show
the collection projects online (ONLY the Preview Projects are shown)
- EACH project has a full downloadable PICTURE tutorial that continues all the information you need to recreate the project!
- Less than $1 per project!
Create with Connie and Mary
Winter Collection 2013
Regularly $29.95 US
Save $5 during our Early Bird Special!
Only $24.95 US
Click HERE to purchase our Winter Collection!
Thanks for stopping by to visit!