A few nights ago, a team of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from Maine hosted a Facebook May Hop and we all featured new products from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog. If you are a customer of mine, catalogs are starting to appear in mailboxes all over the US! I had them direct-shipped from Stampin’ Up! I hope those of you that have received them already are enjoying! So many new products to drool over!
Our theme this month of course, are new products. I am featuring the Forever Fern stamp set and Forever Flourishing Dies. On June 3rd, you will be able to purchase both of these products and if you choose the bundle pricing, you’ll save 10%! You’ll also notice some brand new colors on my card:
Here are the details of my card:
- Card Base: Misty Moonlight Cardstock (#153081) 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Just Jade Cardstock (#153079) 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Whisper White Cardstock (#100730) 5″ x 3-3/4″. Stamp the sentiment from the Forever Fern stamp set (#152559) using Misty Moonlight Ink (#153118). Stamp the branch images using Misty Moonlight Ink (#153118) and Crushed Curry Ink (#147087). Stamp the dotted image around and over the branches using Misty Moonlight Ink (#153118). Glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Die-cut Branch: Using the Forever Flourishing Dies (#152714) and Just Jade Cardstock, cut the branch shape and glue to card front.
- Ribbon: Tie the 2020-2022 In Color Bumblebee Ribbon (#153622) into a knot and glue over the die-cut branch.
- Bling: Glue the 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots (#152480) to the background.
Will you be placing an order today? If so, please use the monthly hostess code when prompted at checkout to earn free products from me. If your order is $150 of more, no need to add the code so you can earn your own hostess rewards! Thank you so much for supporting a small business owner!