Welcome to a Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. We are all creating with the new Love What You Do Bundle this week. This bundle is part of the customer & demonstrator promotion that is available during the month of May. Isn’t it neat that everyone has the chance to order this before the new catalog goes live on June 1st? This is the card I came up with:
I created a Triple Panel Pocket Card and these are the two separate parts of the project:
This is how the card sits at a side-ways view so you can see the three panels of the card base, plus the pocket portion that you can pull out:
I let all of the designer paper do all the work for me by cutting out some of the flowers in one of the sheet patterns:
And this is how the card base was cut and folded:
Layers and measurements:
- Card Base: Whisper White Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score at 4-1/8″ & 8-1/4″. Use the Playful Pennants Dies (available June 1st) to cut the top of the smaller end.
- Insert: Whisper White Cardstock 5″ x 3-1/4″. Lemon Lime Twist 4-3/4″ x 3″ and Whisper White 4-1/2″ x 2-3/4″.
- Stamp Set: Love What You Do
- Inks: Lemon Lime Twist, Tranquil Tide
- Cardstock: Lemon Lime Twist, Tranquil Tide, Whisper White
- Accessories: Iridenscent Sequin Assortment
- Tools: Glue Dots, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Playful Pennants Framelits Dies
- DSP: Share What You Love
by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates!
Click PREVIOUS to visit Libby and NEXT to visit Melissa: