This card is so cute it even looks drinkable! I am so anxious for the spring & summer weather to arrive here in Maine! I made my lemonade glass out of vellum cardstock:
I’ve seen quite a few variations of this card and came up with my own:
- Vellum Cardstock
- Tart & Tangy Stamp Set & You’re A Gem Stamp Set
- Plastic Straw
- 1 1/4″ Circle Punch
- Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Tangerine Tango & Daffodil Delight Cardstock
- Tangerine Tango & Daffodil Delight Inks
- Dazzling Diamonds Glitter
- Glue Pen
Instructions for glass:
- Cut one piece of Vellum cardstock at 3″ tall x 3 1/2″
- Using a ruler, make a pencil mark in 3/4″ from both sides along the 3 1/2″ side
- Using your paper cutter, cut an angle from the pencil mark to the top corner. This will form the angle of your cup.
- Score each diagonal side at 1/4″ and fold on score line
- Apply Sticky Strip along the 1/4″ folded side sections
- Using a Sponge Dauber, add ink to your cup on the back side, starting at the bottom with Daffodil Delight Ink and working your way up. Keep adding ink until you have the desired color. Add your 2nd color if desired, blending them where the colors meet.
- Using a Glue Pen, add a strip of glue on the brim of the cup, sprinkle Dazzling Diamonds Glitter.
- Attach to card front, one side at a time and make sure you form a slight bow to the cup when attaching the second side. Make it bow to your liking.
- Debbie Henderson
- Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
- Shop 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/