Hello and welcome to a Maui Achievers Blog Hop for the month of July. We are all Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators that earned the trip to Maui! Because of COVID-19, our incentive trip was cancelled this year so if you earned the incentive trip again this year, it’s going to be double the fun in Maui Hawaii for some of us!
My card today is a “happy” card, I used the Pretty Parisol stamp set (152663) that I paired with the Artistic Blooms Designer Paper (152495) and completed my project with the Gold Glitter Enamel Dots (152155) added to the background of my Z-Fold Card Fold:
You can see how pretty the card fold is with all of the layers I used:
The Umbrella Builder Punch (151293) is a returning favorite product that now gives you two stamp set options that coordinate with the punch, so you get more bang for your buck. I love how the stamp set has a detailed image and a bold image to fill in the umbrella’s with color:
Here is the recipe for my card today:
- Card Base: Shaded Spruce Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score and fold at 2-1/8″ and 4-1/4″. When folding on the score lines, fold in opposite directions to create the Z-Fold.
- Layers #2: Front-Artistic Blooms Designer Paper 5-1/4″ x 1-7/8″. Glue to front flap. Inside- 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to inside of card.
- Layer #3: Inside- Whisper White Cardstock 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″. Stamp the sentiment to the bottom right-hand corner using Rich Razzleberry Ink. Glue to the inside of card.
- Umbrella #1: Using Whisper White Cardstock, stamp the top umbrella detailed image using Magenta Madness Ink. Stamp over the detailed image using Magenta Madness Ink stamped on scrap paper first and without re-inking stamp over the detailed image for a lighter color.
- Umbrella #2: Using Whisper White Cardstock, stamp the 2nd umbrella detailed image using Granny Apple Green Ink, Stamp over the detailed image using Granny Apple Ink stamped on scrap
paper first and without re-inking stamp over the detailed image for a
- Umbrella #3: Using Whisper White Cardstock, stamp the 3rd umbrella using Mango Melody Ink with the bold image. Stamp the flowers using Magenta Madness Ink.
- Handles: Stamp three umbrella handles using Rich Razzleberry Ink.
- Cut out all three handles and umbrella’s with the Umbrella Builder Punch and glue the handles to each umbrella. Glue the umbrella’s to the front flap using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Bling: Add Gold Glimmer Enamel Dots to the background around the umbrella’s.
I will now direct you to the next person participating in the blog hop. You are currently visiting Debbie Henderson. Click on the name below mine to continue on and thanks for visiting with me today!
Stampin’ Up! Products Used:
Will you be placing an order today? If so, please use the monthly hostess code when prompted at checkout to earn free products from me. If your order is $150 of more, no need to add the code so you can earn your own hostess rewards! Thank you so much for supporting a small business owner!
Shop Stampin Up! Debbie’s Store
Watch my YouTube Channel
Like my Facebook page
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Join Paper Pumpkin with me
Shop the Clearance Rack – up to 60% savings!
Join my Stamp & Ink Designs Team