This month’s Stamp Camp focuses on Stenciling and Background Stamps. Stampin’ Up! offers the most elegant and easy to use stencils. You can use them on your cards, your scrapbooking and even in home decor. The girls will be making these 4 cards at my Stamp Camp this afternoon:
This is the first one:
- Cardstock: Bravo Burgundy, Whisper White, Pretty In Pink
- Stamps: Sanded, On Your Birthday
- Tools: Big Shot, Scallop Circle Die, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Sponge Dauber
- Inks: Early Espresso, Pretty In Pink
- Accessories: Retired Ribbon
- Stencil: Mostly Vintage, set of 2, Item #118877
This stencil comes with 2 pieces, a positive image and a negative image. This card is made with the negative image which means you stencil around the outside of the stencil. I love the effect this gives.
- Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White
- Inks: Basic Black, Real Red
- Tools: Decorative Label Punch, Scallop Trim Corner Punch
- Stamps: Bella Toile
- Stencil: Kind Thoughts Brocade, Item #116572
This third type of stencing is created by cutting a shape with your Big Shot and stenciling on the inside of the shape. For this card I used the Beautiful Butterflies Die and made the inside of each butterfly look like grass and a sky. I then stamped a branch image on the inside also with Chocolate Chip ink. Remove stencil when completed.
- Cardstock: Whisper White
- Tools: Big Shot, Beautiful Butterflies Die, Sponge Daubers
- Inks: Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Early Espresso
- Stamps: Bring on the Cake, Always
The 4th and last card demonstrates adding a background stamp and lightly stenciling over the stamped background so you can still see it through the stenciled image.
Supplies for card #4:
- Cardstock: Whisper White, More Mustard, Soft Suede
- Tools: Scallop Trim Border Punch, Scallop Square Die, Heart to Heart Punch
- Inks: Soft Suede, Whisper White
- Stamps: Curly Cute, En Francais
- Accessories: Itty Bitty Buttons
- Stencil: Elegant Trio, Set of 3, Item #118262
If you have any questions on stenciling or are interested in ordering any of these products, please let me know. I hope you always feel free to email me as I am available to answer your questions. Thank you for your wonderful comments!
- My Information:
- Debbie Henderson
- Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
- Shop 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debbiehenderson/