Hello and welcome to a Maui Hawaii Stampin’ Up! Incentive Trip Achievers Blog Hop. Wow, that was a mouthful wasn’t it? If you follow me you know that I was an incentive trip earner but had to make the difficult decision of not being able to go with my Stampin’ Up! demonstrator friends, because my hubby is undergoing cancer treatments at this time. I had to decide by the end of October and although it was a tough decision, I know that this is best for Dave. Because I earned the trip though, I can still participate in the monthly blog hops and I’m thankful for that.
My project for today is from a swap that I participated in recently using the Layered With Kindness stamp set and coordinating punches Label Me Lovely & Label Me Fancy. What cute names for punches!
You can see that I created eight identical cards for my fellow Control Freaks Demonstrators Swap. I had not shown these publicly yet because our swap just ended. I love how you can layer all of the stamped images in the background and then add label layers in the foreground.
- Card Base: Lovely Lipstick Cardstock 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score at 4-1/4″ and fold.
- Layer #2: Soft Sea Foam Cardstock 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Whisper White Cardstock 5″ x 3-3/4″. Towards the left side, stamp the flowers and branches as shown in the photo. Glue to card front.
- Layer #3: Birthday Bonanza Designer Paper 5″ x 1/2″. Glue about 1/2″ from the bottom of the white layer.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment on Lovely Lipstick Cardstock using VersaMark Ink. Sprinkle with White Embossing Powder and use the Heat Tool to melt the powder. Cut with the coordinating Label Me Lovely Punch and glue to card front using Stampin Dimensionals. Stamp the sentiment a 2nd time using Lovely Lipstick Ink on Soft Sea Foam Cardstock. Cut with the Label Me Fancy Punch. Glue over the 1st sentiment layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Bling: Add Champagne Rhinestone Jewels to the background.
I will now direct you to the next person in the hop. You are currently visiting Debbie Henderson and if you click on the name below mine, you be directed to visit the next person:
Stampin’ Up! products used:
Will you be placing an order today? If so, please use the monthly hostess code when prompted at checkout to earn free products from me. If your order is $150 of more, no need to add the code so you can earn your own hostess rewards! Thank you so much for supporting a small business owner!