Strawberries! And look how beautiful they are on my card! On January 5th, we have two brand new Stampin’ Up! Catalogs going live with some fabulous new products. What is even best is earning some of these products for free during Sale-A-Bration. What is Sale-Bration? Sale-A-Bration is like a big thank you from Stampin’ Up! by rewarding you with free products. This is what you receive:
- Level 1: Free product from the Sale-A-Bration Brochure for every $50 increment ordered
- Level 2: Free product from the Sale-A-Bration Brochure for every $100 increment order.
This year we have a 20 page brochure with the following products you can earn for free:
- Designer Paper: (3) different packages to pick from
- Stamps: (5) stamp sets to pick from
- Bundles: (1) stamp set & designer paper bundle and (1)
- Host Special: Host a workshop and earn a Host stamp set with qualified sales
- Join Special: Join my team and receive (5) packages of each color family Designer Paper from the upcoming 2021 Annual Catalog! This is the BEST DEAL! I would love it if you joined my Stamp & Ink Designs Team!
Look for more information on January 5th!
I’ll be able to post the catalog links then!
So back to my pretty card:
Another thing that I really love is having a bundle from Sale-A-Bration that coordinates with a product from the new Mini Catalog. You can use them separately or pair them together like I did here on my card today. I used the following new products:
- Mini Catalog: Sweet Strawberry Bundle (stamp set & punch)
- Sale-A-Bration Brochure: Berry Blessings stamp set & Berry Delightful Designer Paper
- Card Base: Thick Whisper White Cardstock 11″ x 4-1/4″. Score and fold at 5-1/2″.
- Layer #2: Berry Delightful Designer Paper 5-1/4″ x 4″. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Berry Delightful Designer Paper 4″ x 2″. Glue to the center of the card front.
- Layer #4: Whisper White Cardstock cut with the Layering Squares Dies. Glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Layer #5: Whisper White Cardstock cut with the Layering Squares Dies. Stamp the sentiment on the bottom left corner using Poppy Parade Ink. Stamp the flower image using Garden Green Ink and color the leaves with a Blender Pen and the inked lines. Color the flowers using the Rich Razzleberry Ink Pad with the Blender Pen. Glue to scalloped square using Stampin’ Dimsionals.
- Strawberry: Using the Sweet Strawberry Bundle, stamp the strawberry image and the leafy top using Garden Green Ink on Whisper White Cardstock. Stamp the inside of the strawberry using Poppy Parade Ink. Cut both images using the Punch. Glue to the square over the branch image using Stampin’ Dimensionals.