How To Order
You can place an order for Stampin’ Up! products in 3 ways:
- Through my Online Store
- By emailing me: email@example.com
- By phoning me: 1-207-227-6009
Each month I offer a FREE card kit along with directions that will be emailed to you for any order, any size. The card kit contains all the pieces needed to replicate my card and is sent to you as a Thank You for ordering through me! Click here to see my current and past kits:
Once you have ordered from me and remain one of my loyal customers, you will be added to my FREE Catalog list and I will automatically mail you all catalogs as they debut. Right to your home!
Are You Ready To Order?
1. First you need to go to my my online store, click here: –>Online Store<– you will then be directed to this page and my name should appear at the top left as the demonstrator you are shopping with. Click on the right-hand corner to Create Account that you see circled in red below OR Sign In if you already have an account:
2. You will then be directed to the Create Account page or the Sign Ink page:
To Create a New Account, add your email address and a password
and make sure you confirm the password a 2nd time.
3. Once your account is created or you sign in, you should see your name at the top right:
4. To make sure you are shopping with me as your demonstrator (note, this may change on it’s own depending on your browsing history), click on the arrow by your name and click on Account Settings:
5. On the left-hand side, click on Demonstrator and you should see me. If you have multiple demonstrators showing, make sure you have me highlighted as Shopping With Debbie Henderson:
6. If you don’t have me listed, scroll to the bottom to search for me by
clicking on the first option and adding my name, Debbie Henderson:
7. Now you are ready to shop. You can click at the top: Shop Products, What’s New or Sales & Specials or you can click on any of the advertisements you see as you scroll. If you get lost and want to go back to the home page at any time, click on the black & white Stampin’ Up! logo at the top:
8. When you click on Shop Now, you’ll see a listing of categories you can click on at the left:
9. As you click on products to view from the categories, you will notice when we have new products at the top left corner with the word NEW. If you see something you like, you can click on the little heart to save it to your “favorites” list to view later. You can create new favorite lists such as “Favorite Stamps”, “Favorite Inks”, “Favorite Cardstock”, etc. by clicking on Create New List and naming your own list:
10. Once you locate an item you would like to purchase, click on QUICK SHOP
to open the item so you can add it to your cart and click ADD TO CART:
11. Once you add products to your cart, a VIEW CART pop-up will appear to show
that you’ve added to your cart. You can disregard this and keep shopping
or if you are reading to check out, click on VIEW CART:
12. Once you are done shopping and click on VIEW CART, you will be
directed to the CHECKOUT section, BUT WAIT, there are a few
things you need to pay attention to as you arrive here:
13: You will notice two sections:
See below circled in red:
14: Each month, I post a Hostess Code for my customers to use so
they can earn free products from me on orders of $50 to $149.99.
I post a similar graphic to this on my blog, my newsletter and my
Facebook page. I also have a graphic of my free product offerings:
15: How do you use the Host/Hostess Code?
By clicking in the box circled in red and adding the code.
Make sure you also click on SAVE:
16: Coupon Codes are treated in the same manner as Host/Hostess Codes:
17: If your shipping address is not yet showing on the left or if you
need to update your address, click on the Edit button:
18: Add your payment information if it is not showing or if you
have to change it, click on the edit button:
19: And you can see above that I am showing as the demonstrator you are shopping with.
20: Now you are ready to submit your order by
clicking on the pink Submit Order bar:
Do you have a friend or family member that loves Stampin’ Up!? I also offer
Gift Certificates that can be purchased through me and redeemed through me:
Contact me to purchase any denomination and as always,
if you have any questions please contact me!